Tuesday, January 20, 2009

How To Become Ninja On Club Penguin

If I would get 10 coins for every time I heard someone ask me"How do I become a ninja?"I would be a very rich little penguin!I am guessing that people who view my blog are wondering how too.Oh and don't worry you don't need to give me ten coins!So here's how to become a ninja on Club Penguin.

1) The first step to get some card jitsu cards from Sensei.You will find him at the dojo on the mat in the right corner.Click on the mat and then a screen asking "Would you like to speak with Sensei?"Click the yes button and then when a larger screen saying challenge sensei,competition mode, and instructions.Click the option instructions.Read the guideon how to play and then you will get a card deck.

2)Next talk to sensei again and instead when you get to the big screen click the option challenge mode.You will then face another opponent. Sometimes you will gain a level and sensei will award you with a new belt.

3)When you finally reach the black belt you can challenge sensei.Challenge him five times.The first four times you will lose but on the fifth time sensei will give you a chance by randomly playing cards.If you defeat him he will award you with the ninja mask once you have the ninja mask you can go into the secret hide out outside of the dojo and you buy it in a catalog in the hide out.

Finally you are a ninja and you can disappear when you dance with the suit on.But only members can buy the suit Sorry non members!Oh and look for my penguin named Brianna250 and she will greet you happily!

No comments:

Post a Comment