Monday, January 19, 2009

Club Penguin How To Be Famous

So many penguins ask this same question''How do I become famous?'' Well now I am here to help answer it!Here are three helpful steps I hope that you follow!

1) Always be kind and friendly to other penguins.Help them out whenever you can.Being nice sets a great reputation on your penguin!My penguin's name is Brianna250 and I help whenever someone asks for help!Even sometimes when I don't know an answer to one of the questions I kindly say"Well I really wish I could help you but I don't know how to do that sorry."I think doing that is better than leaving them clueless right?

2) Try and make blogs about your penguin like this blog!It really helps penguins see the way you feel about Club Penguin I love trying to help people out in this way.It also helps other penguins recognize your penguin's name!It's really cool to make a blog to give people advice because it makes you feel good inside!Helping penguins is the key to being a good memorable friend!try this site to start an easy and fun blog for Club Penguin: www.blogspot.com

3) Send your friends on Club Penguin post cards.Everyone likes a friendly greeting or a challenge to a game!I always send my friends post cards because it helps them to remember my name.But it's not just being remembered that's important but being kind helps out a whole lot!


I really hope that all of the advice I have given you in this blog helps you become famous for being a great penguin remember fame doesn't happen over night so be patient!

Also please try this site for a list of famous penguins, a blog, an advice column for Club Penguin, and a video:www.webstarts.com/clubpenguinstars

Please post comments about my blog, I would love to hear about what you think of my advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment